The network connection can be made faster by using web accelerators and is designed towards Windows and internet explorer.
1. First one should check for faster network connections in its area. Fibre optic and internet cable connections are generally faster than DSL and Dial Up connections.
2. The next step involves some basic PC maintenance. Running Disk Defrag, a scan disk, a virus scan, a malware scan, and clearing of recycle bin can help in cleaning of files. An abnormally slow Internet connection occurrence is often the only sign that our computer is infected with viruses or other malware. This should be followed with deleting of old and temporary files. We should never allow free space on our C: drive to be less than 10% of the total size or twice the installed RAM). A well managed PC will function much better than a PC that has never had any servicing. Search engines or regional PC shop should be able to help us with this if we don't know how or how to use any excellent program better and PC optimizer device for no cost.
3. The nest step involves restarting of our home network. Sometimes restarting or home network or our router will increase the speed of our connection. Home network equipment should be checked if we have multiple computers sharing our connection. We should make sure that all computers are connected to a router or switch and not just a hub which are low level equipments. Routers can prioritize and direct traffic effectively and efficiently.
4. Optimization of cache and temporary files are important because these files tend to improve our internet connection performance by not allowing the same files to download. When a web site places their logo visual on every web page, our PC only downloads only a new one when it changes.
5. If using a wireless router, we should always make sure that it doesn't conflict with a wireless camera or a wireless/cordless phone. A wireless router comes in varieties. If we are using a 2.4 GHz WI-fi cordless phone and 2.4GHz WI-fi wireless router then our Online access rate will slow while using the cordless phone.
6. We can anytime call our ISP. Sometimes we can just have bad support. ISP support can usually tell if our relationship is poor without having a specialist come to our house.
7. If your computer is slow, it doesn't matter how quick your online relationship is, the whole thing will just seem slow. At this point we can only access the internet as quickly as our PC will allow us to.
8. We should always update our router/firewall equipment. We should also always look into any rate requirements. Also, mature routers may be underpowered, so that even though the theoretical rate is 10 Megabyte per second, the processor on the wireless router is too poor to reach highest possible rate. Update the wireless router firmware. We should also examine the company's web site for firmware downloading for our wireless router. Up gradation should be done after comparing with our version. Most routers have web connections for handling this, and we should check out any brands on our wireless router specifying the standard address, details.
9. We should substitute our old wire computer. Any solid-state gadgets will lower eventually due to gathered warm harm. Our high speed internet computer will have a more complicated time concentrating on keeping a good relationship as it gets mature. An after-market wire computer in contrast to a cable-company computer will regularly provide a better relationship.
10. Examine to see if somebody else is using the World Wide Web on the home system. If somebody is installing a lot of downloads from the World Wide Web, such as viewing movie or installing large information, the variety computer is using a lot of information and the other computer systems are using the staying information.
Some more tips:
1. We should download those programs which makes browsing faster.
2. Google web accelerator is meant to speed up internet connections. We should try enabling it and disabling it and see when our Internet connection runs faster.
3. Google accessible will bring up pages that are quick to read and load.
4. Upgrade RAM for faster memory.
5. Have an up to date malware protection program.